Self-Employed Instructor Required at PLT Training
PLT Training Limited are seeking experienced self-employed trainers for various training elements including, but not limited to: Forklift / Crane and First Aid registered instructors to join the PLT Training team.
Based in Wolverhampton but covering UK wide.
- Correct/appropriate RTITB/ITSSAR registered instructor or equivalent
- Competent to deliver Counterbalance and Reach is essential
- Multi-skilled trainers who can deliver courses for a wide range of equipment would be desirable
- Presentable appearance at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Your own training aids (projectors etc.)
- Must have your own transport
- You must have Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- 1+ years of commercial training experience
It would be advantageous if you can deliver Health & Safety courses, but this is not essential to the role
Competitive rates of pay, which are paid weekly. Full PLT Induction delivered once on-boarding is completed.