At our training centre in Wolverhampton we run the RTITB Forklift instructor courses who are an approved ABA member. Successful completion of this course Instructors are able to endorse themselves onto RTITB professional instructor registers to deliver forklift courses.
Novice: For initial instructors – 10 days (£1650.00 per person)
Re-registration: For Instructors who require to renew their ID registration – 5 day (£825 .00per person)
Conversion: Hold ABA Instructor registration and would like to convert from another ABA member– 5 days (£825.00 per person)
Main areas covered
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Health and safety
- Relevant regulations, regarding Fork Lift Trucks
- Approved Code of Practice (ACOP)
- The role of the Instructor and qualities
- Basic principles of instruction
- Instructional Techniques
- Skills and task analysis
- Lesson structure (practical and theory)
- Report writing
- How to conduct a practical Lift Truck test
We are able to deliver the RTITB Fork lift instructor courses to our surrounding areas in Walsall, Dudley, Birmingham, Telford, Coventry or nationally. However due to the set up of the course and requirements given by our awarding bodies we are only able to deliver this Lift Truck Instructor course at our training centre in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
Novice 10 days: Passed Advanced Operation Competence Test within 3 months of the instructor course, passed a ABA approved Counterbalance course within 3 years of the Instructor course and completed a full eTruck eLearning within 3 years of instructor course
Re-registration 5 days: Passed Advanced Operation Competence Test within 3 months of the Instructor course, be a current RTITB registered instructor (expired registrations within 24 months), and completed a full eTruck eLearning within 3 years of instructor course
Conversion: passed a ABA approved Counterbalance course within 3 years of the Instructor course, passed Advanced Operation Competence Test within 3 months of the Instructor course, Registered instructor with another ABA member (expired no longer than 24 months) and completed a full eTruck eLearning within 3 years of instructor course
- Instructor Counterbalance Manual – Lift truck Instructor lesson plans, delegates theory questions, marking guide, pre-inspections, set up of practical etc.
- Instructor folder – All relevant Health & Safety publishes regarding Lift Truck training
- Resources: Lesson Plans, delivery guides, theory questions
- Examination Fees
To find out the suited course for yourself please call us now on 01902 862777.