What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company names and addresses
- Individual employee names and titles
- Contact phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Bank details where applicable for accounting purposes
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. This data is processed onto our systems, and periodically backed up onto a remote server and 3rd party secure storage.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us via the contact us page
- if you are sent marketing material and no longer wish to receive these, there are unsubscribe options on all materials sent, you can click on these at any time
Your information will only be used for legitimate business purposes. We will not transmit your information to other parties unless it is required to fulfil contracted works or are required by law. All data disclosures will only be relevant to the particular requirements of the contract works. This information will be handled in accordance with the guidelines of the GDPR and again will only be relevant to the requirements of providing our services.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Location and access to policy
- PLT S Drive
- PLT Training Ltd. website
- Finance and Administration Office
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.