This training will equip operators of temporary access equipment with the necessary skills required to conduct full ladder inspections and to recognise and eliminate the dangers of incorrect ladder usage.
This course would be ideal for any person who is involved with working at height and specifically from ladders and will provide an understanding in, and use of related height safety equipment and techniques.
The following will be covered:
- Current ladder and step legislation & regulations
- Ladder specifications and types
- Ladder safety specifications
- Ladder inspection & ladder testing
- Frequency, standards and methods of ladder inspection
- Ladder and step defects
- Care and maintenance of ladders
- Correct ladder usage
- How to perform a suitable and sufficient risk assessment
Half a day including practical use