Safety Harness training has been aimed towards the people who require Safety Harnesses, lanyard and other associated Personal Proactive Equipment or Fall Protection Equipment to safely complete their work tasks. During the course delegates will understand the importance of safety harnesses, but also practice inspecting and correctly wearing a fully body safety harness.
Safety Harness training course is for managers, supervisors, team leaders, operatives or anyone else in the workplace that requires use of safety harness.
What covered in the course?
- Relevant Health and Safety Regulations
- To be aware of the needs with regard to Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE) against falls from height and the relevant requirements
- Be able to inspect and maintain a harness and lanyard
- Be able to fit and use the harness and lanyard identified
Cost of course (Exc. VAT):
At PLT Training – £175 per delegate
Offsite (customer site) – £575 for up to 10 delegates
Benefits of training:
- Teaches necessary skills and relevant job safety knowledge required for the safe use of Safety Harness.
- Encourages future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- Creates a safe working environment and procedures within the working area of the machine and it’s operator.
- Conforms with all relevant statutory procedures ( e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and relevant Approved Codes of Practice ).
- Provides greater productivity and cost saving as a direct result and maintenance of the training standards.
To find out further information or to book to please call us now on 01902 862777.