The Material Re-Handler trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Designed for candidates that are required to operate a Material Re-Handler.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as an operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Identify major components and explain functions
- Locate and identify steering, driving, and braking controls and explain function
- Be able to identify key controls and understand functions
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Conduct necessary safety checks of working area
- Safely mount and dismount machine
- Stop and start engine and safe manoeuvre of machine
- Prep machine for travel and manoeuvre across various terrains in open and confirmed space
- Manoeuvre machine within operational areas in readiness to undertake processing tasks
- Undertake processing tasks
- Remove and fit attachments
- Knowledge and understanding of unloading and loading procedures for transportation
- Conduct close-down procedures
Cost of course (price excludes VAT)
NPORS (N722)– £375 per day
Inhouse– £275 per day
Information clarified at the time of enquiry
This training can only take place at the clients site.
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.