Train and assess candidates in how to safely and proficiently manoeuvre, drive, and position Skid Steer Loaders, among other areas.
Skid Steer Loader Training
Skid Steer (also known as bobcats) training and qualifications on these modern, highly efficient machines are not only a legal requirement but are vital to their safe operation.
This course is designed to train and assess candidates in how to safely and proficiently manoeuvre, drive and position the machine, among other areas.
Training available at clients site ONLY.
Book our Skid Steer Loader Training
If you require an offsite course, please use our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
DISCLAIMERIt is your responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct course. Refunds will not be issued where you have selected the incorrect skill level.
- The Law – Regulations & Legislation (including: The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 & The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999)
- Introduction to the machine
- Machine purpose, capabilities & limitations
- Explanation & use of controls and their functions
- How various parts of the machine operate
- Steering & manoeuvring
- Pre-operational checks
- Safe operation of the machine, including the necessary safety precautions
- Siting the machine safely
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine maintenance procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
COST OF COURSE (PRICE EXCLUDES VAT)
NPORS (N212)– £400 per day (plus £40 per person accreditation fee)
ITSSAR/Inhouse– £375 per day (plus £10 per person accreditation fee)
Information clarified at the time of enquiry