Pedestrian Pallet Truck Train the Trainer course is a 4 day course which provides delegates with the skills required to instruct and examine operators for the working environment of PPT. Delegates will be equipped to understand how to do this in accordance with agreed best practice.
Part of any organisations measures to prevent or mitigate these risks is the provision of suitable training. This course is designed to help those businesses who want to train employees to train others, to equip participants with the skills to deliver training effectively and to provide knowledge to delegates.
Benefits of training:
- Teaches necessary skills and relevant job safety knowledge required for the safe operation of the machine.
- Encourages future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- Creates a safe working environment and procedures within the working area of the machine and it’s operator.
- Conforms with all relevant statutory procedures ( e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and relevant Approved Codes of Practice ).
- Provides greater productivity and cost saving as a direct result and maintenance of the training standards.
To find further information or to book please call us now on 01902 862777.