- To understand the main aims of the health and safety at work regulations and all other relevant legislation
- To understand the need for accident prevention
- To understand the need for safe erection and dismantling procedures
- To train your operative to a level of competency, to enable them to carry out routine and periodic inspections on mobile tower scaffolds
- How to create a safe system of work whilst working with or on mobile tower scaffolds
- To understand both the employers and the employees responsibilities
Mobile Scaffold Tower Training
Mobile Scaffold Tower training covers usage, it’s safety requirements and the user’s responsibilities. It will equip users with the necessary skills and experience to safely assemble, maintain and use Tower equipment.
Book our Mobile Scaffold Tower Training
If you require an offsite course, please use our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
DISCLAIMERIt is your responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct course. Refunds will not be issued where you have selected the incorrect skill level.
- Tower uses
- Safety requirements
- User responsibilities
- Tower components
- Basic tower assembly
- Risk assessments and potential hazards
- Safe use of tower
- Care and maintenance
- Inspection and checklist
- Handling and storage
COST OF COURSE (PRICE EXCLUDES VAT)
At PLT Training – £160 per delegate
Offsite (customer site) – £600 for up to 12 delegates