If your duties involve or may involve the use of Ladders then we highly recommend this Ladder Safety & Inspection training . This course provides the delegates with essential knowledge and practical skills to safely use ladders in various work settings. Falling from heights is one of the common workplace accidents. Safe use of ladder training is key for preventing injuries in creating a safe working environment. This course will cover variety of topics such as selecting the correct ladder for the job, setting up and pre inspections to ensure ladders are used safe and legal.
Who should attend?
Ladder Safety & Inspection training course has been designed for the workers who require or may require to use Ladders as part of their work duties.
- Identify the relevant statutory requirements
- Understand the principles of ladder risk assessments
- Identify, and choose, the most appropriate types of ladders
- Understand the requirements for the testing and inspection of ladders
- Inspect and Use ladders safely
Half day (4 hours)
We are able to deliver this course at our training centre in Wolverhampton or at customer premises.
Benefits of training:
- Teaches necessary skills and relevant job safety knowledge required for the safe use of ladders.
- Encourages future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- Creates a safe working environment and procedures within the working area.
- Conforms with all relevant statutory procedures ( e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974)
- Provides greater productivity and cost saving as a direct result and maintenance of the training standards.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of training. For further information please call us on 01902 862777.