Trainees will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Forward Tipping Mini Dumper Up To 1 Tonne Course
The Forward Tipping Mini Dumper trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Designed for candidates that are required to operate a Forward Tipping Mini Dumper up to 1 tonne.
Training available at clients site ONLY.
Book our Forward Tipping Mini Dumper Up To 1 Tonne Course
If you require an offsite course, please use our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
DISCLAIMERIt is your responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct course. Refunds will not be issued where you have selected the incorrect skill level.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as an operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Identify major components and explain functions
- Be able to identify key controls and explain functions
- Maintain PPE related to the forward tipping mini dumper
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Prep machine for use and operate safe and efficiently
- Storage and transport of forward tipping mini dumper
- Consider environmental factors
- Conduct all safety checks
- Machinery attachments set correctly for operational use
- Conduct close down procedures
NPORS (N139)– £400 per day (plus £40 per person accreditation fee)
ITSSAR/Inhouse– £375 per day (plus £10 per person accreditation fee)
Information clarified at the time of enquiry