Master Counterbalance Forklift Training with PLT Training
Introduction: When it comes to safe and efficient material handling, nothing beats the precision and reliability of a counterbalance forklift. At PLT Training, we understand the importance of proper training to harness the full potential of these essential machines. Our comprehensive Counterbalance Forklift Training program is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to operate these forklifts confidently and competently.
Counterbalance Forklift Uses:
Counterbalance forklift are the most common lift trucks operated in the UK. They are designed and engineered to be able to operate indoors and outdoors whilst being able to lift between 1 to 48 tonnages of loads. Loads can come in different sizes, but a Counterbalance forklift adaptability enables it to alter the attachment from forks to other attachments suited for the task which is a bonus.
Main areas of Counterbalance forklift truck training:
The set up of this course is split into the three areas which are the Theory, Pre-Inspection and Practical.
- During the theory our instructors goes through the key relevant Health & Safety legislations, and the specific information regarding safety operation of the Counterbalance forklift.
- Pre-Inspection of the Counterbalance forklift helps delegates to identify the importance of carrying out checks before operating the truck, and the importance of reporting defects.
- The practical element focus is on practicing to operate the truck safely and correctly accordingly to what the task is.
Benefits of training:
- Teaches necessary skills and relevant job safety knowledge required for the safe operation of the machine.
- Encourages future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- Creates a safe working environment and procedures within the working area of the machine and it’s operator.
- Conforms with all relevant statutory procedures ( e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and relevant Approved Codes of Practice ).
- Provides greater productivity and cost saving as a direct result and maintenance of the training standards.
We can deliver this course as an accredited or inhouse certification depending on the booking requirements. To find out the suited course for yourself please call us now on 01902 862777.