The Excavator 180 or 360 trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Our 360° excavator training course and 180° excavator training course is either an NPORS award or an ITSSAR training course.
After completion of our 180° or 360 Excavator training you will have or know how to:
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as an operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Identify major components and explain functions
- Be able to identify key controls and explain functions
- Maintain PPE related to the excavator 180
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Prep machine for use and operate safe and efficiently
- Storage and transport of excavator 180 attachments
- Consider environmental factors
- Knowledge of unloading and loading procedures for machine transportation
- Conduct all safety checks within the working area
- Conduct close-down procedures
If you have any questions about our 180 / 360 excavator training do not hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of friendly staff.