Training will enable delegates to correctly fit and carry out a daily inspection of personal fall protection and give guidance in the safe use of harnesses.
Training will include:
- Fall arrest, work restraint, work positioning
- Harnesses suitable for use in a MEWP
- Correct fitting and adjustment of a full body harness
- Selection of a suitable lanyard
- Anchorage points suitable for use with height safety equipment
- CE Certification, conformity and record keeping
- Carryout a daily inspection and identify any damage to harnesses, lanyards, and industrial connectors.
- Practical tests
- Theory test
Half a day