This course outlines the use of the permit system in managing a safe system of work. It examines common permit systems and their applications to different fields of work, as well exploring some of the pitfalls. It will also include examples of permit systems and policies in use across many sectors as well as questions to consider when auditing your current arrangements.
Training will include:
- The need to manage safe systems of work
- Application and functions of the permit
- Building a permit system
- Typical applications
- Basic permit concepts – isolation, handover, supervision, suspension, display
- Managing multiple permits
- Generic and specific permits
- Typical permit problems
Cost of Course (price excludes VAT)
Offsite (customers site) – £495 for up to 12 delegates
Half a day
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.