Safety Simplified is an innovative and exciting new course created by NEBOSH. The course is aimed at anyone wishing to gain an introduction and understanding of how they can help ensure a safer working environment. Suitable for individuals or organisations of any size in any industry or sector, it is a course with broad appeal across many sectors and for which there are no entry requirements.
This course is designed for managers and supervisors in any organisation who are responsible for teams or groups of employees and who are required to manage risk and resources.
- Module 1 : Making the case for Health and Safety
- Module 2 : Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Module 3 : Stopping Incidents from repeating themselves
- Module 4 : Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Module 5 : Keeping an eye on how things are going
Cost of course (prices exclude VAT)
At PLT Training – £495 including course materials, examination fees, lunch and refreshments
Offsite (customer site) – £2300 for up to 12 delegates
At customer’s site there is an additional charge of £50 per person for IOSH exam fees and workbook.