The Micro Excavator 360 trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the hydraulic system the operators duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Designed for candidates that are required to operate Micro Excavators up to 1 tonne.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as a plant operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Identify major components and explain functions
- Be able to identify steering, driving, and braking controls and explain function
- Maintain PPE related to the micro excavator
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Safely mount and dismount machine
- Start/stop engine move the machine and stop in a safe manner
- Align machine for travel and manoeuvre safely in laden and unlade state in confined/open space
- Manoeuvre machine in a working area to prepare for lifting and loading tasks
- Conduct all safety checks
- Carry out excavating tasks
- Transporting vehicle with loaded materials
- Remove, adjust and fit attachments
- Conduct close down procedures
Cost of course (price excludes VAT)
NPORS (N016)– £375 per day
Inhouse– £275 per day
Information clarified at the time of enquiry
This training can only take place at the clients site
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.