The aim of this course is to provide delegates with an understanding of the need for accident prevention, safe operational procedures and the responsibilities of the employers and employees duties. The course covers the main aims of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and associated regulations.
- Introduction – The need for training
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 (sections 2 & 7)
- Safe systems of work
- Understanding of the capabilities of the work platforms
- Duties of the operator
- Hazards and risks
- Checks and inspections
- Basic use of a safety harness and lanyards
- Written assessment test paper
- Practical section – operation of the work platforms
Cost of course (all prices exclude VAT)
ITSSAR – £295 for up to 3 people at customer’s site plus £10 per person registration
RTITB – £295 for up to 3 people at customer’s site plus £10 per person registration
In-House – £295 for up to 3 people at customer’s site
IPAF – £240 per person including registration at PLT’s site
NEXT RUNNING COURSE..
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.