Manual handling accidents are not confined to any particular type of work activity. Approximately 40% of all reported 3 day injuries are attributable to manual handling. Virtually every workplace will have employees involved in some form of manual handling, and the cost of injuries from poor or careless practice is enormous.
This Instructors course is designed to help those businesses who want to train employees to train others, to equip participants with the skills to deliver training effectively, and to provide knowledge to delegates on correct manual handling techniques.
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- Training techniques and classroom control
- Making training fun and keeping the attention of delegates
- Practical session to prepare and deliver a training course
- Definitions, what is manual handling?
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Typical accidents caused by poor manual handling
- Kinetic lifting, lifting aids and team lifting
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
Cost of course (price excludes VAT)
At PLT Training – £395 per person (includes refreshments and lunch)