The Lorry Mounted Lift Crane trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the hydraulic system, operator duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as a plant operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Be able to identify steering, driving, and braking controls and explain function
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Safely mount and dismount machine
- Start/stop engine move the machine and stop in a safe manner
- Align machine for travel and manoeuvre safely in laden and unlade state in confined/open space
- Manoeuvre machine in a working area to prepare for lifting and loading tasks
- Conduct all safety checks
- Lift and transfer loads in various locations, load and unload external transport in a safe manner
- Remove, adjust and fit attachments
Cost of course (price excludes VAT)
NPORS– £375 per day
ITSSAR/RTITB/Inhouse– £295 per day
Information clarified at the time of enquiry
This training can only take place at the clients site.
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.