ITSSAR Lift Truck Instructor course will provide candidates with the skills required to instruct and examine operators for the working environment of lift trucks. Candidates will be equipped to understand how to do this in accordance with agreed best practice.
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Health and safety
- Relevant regulations regarding Fork Lift Trucks
- Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L117
- The role of the Instructor and qualities
- Basic principles of instruction
- Instructional Techniques
- Skills and task analysis
- Lesson structure (practical and theory)
- Report writing
- How to conduct a practical Lift Truck test
Novice candidate: Minimum 10 days
Re-Registration or Conversion candidate: 5 days
next course running..
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.