Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers is a one-day training course delivered face to face. Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course provides essential knowledge for anyone who is involved in construction activities. We have ensured that the practical, jargon-free nature of the course will meet the needs of every learner.
This course is designed for people at any level in any sector and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. It is recognised by CSCS as a Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a construction environment.
- Health and Safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect all
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process
- Site Requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities
- Site Environmental management including management of waste and ecology
Cost of course (prices exclude VAT)
At PLT Training – £150 per person (includes IOSH exam fees and workbook)
Offsite (customer site) –
£550 for up to 12 delegates
£650 for 13 to 20 delegates
At customer’s site there is an additional charge of £40 per person for IOSH exam fees and workbook
next running course..
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.