On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to design and use a simple Hot Work Permit, understand the legal requirements for Safe Systems of Work and Hot Work Permits and have an overview of fire safety requirements within a hot works environment.
Training will include:
- Legal requirements for safe systems of work and Hot Work permits
- Understanding, using and designing a simple Hot Work permit and method statements
- Preparing to carry out hot work
- Precautions during and after hot work
- Hot Work management system
- Understanding fire safety within a hot work environment, including how a fire starts, control methods, emergency procedures, fire risk assessment
- Safe storage of flammable products and fuel gases
Cost of course (price excludes VAT)
At PLT Training – £110 per delegate
Offsite (customer site) – £495 for up to 12 delegates
1 day (6 hours)
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.