For an effective Health and Safety culture to be implemented in any organisation, supervisors need to understand their collective role in delivering the Health and Safety policy and its associated arrangements.
This course aims to raise supervisors’ awareness of their role in communicating and implementing Health & Safety policies and procedures within medium and high risk environments.
All supervisors and team leaders who have responsibility for departments with medium and high risk activities.
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- Health and safety system benefits
- Health and Safety legislation and policy
- Developing a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- The HSG 65 Management model
- An overview of general and specific risk assessments
- Accident causation, prevention and investigation
Successful completion will prepare delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the organisations Health and Safety management by developing an individual action plan.
Cost of course (prices exclude VAT)
At PLT Training – £125 per delegate
Offsite (customer site) – £399 for up to 6 delegates