This Qualsafe/EFR (Emergency First Response) accredited course for low workplace risk is aimed at those who wish to learn the basics of first aid training.
EFA training will enable delegates:
- To provide help and give safe, prompt and effective First Aid to a casualty in the workplace following an injury or illness
- To act safely, promptly and effectively with emergencies at work
- To be familiar with the types and uses of first aid equipment
- To gain an appreciation of the duties of employers and the legal framework
- Be familiar with record keeping and management issues in connection with an emergency
- To recognise the importance of personal hygiene in first aid procedures
Delegates training in Emergency First Aid, will cover the following:
- Resuscitation (CPR) & AED
- Control of bleeding: Tourniquet and catastrophic bleeding including haemostatic agents
- Treatment of unconscious casualty
- Minor Injuries
- Record Keeping
- Hazards in Work Place
- Use of First Aid Equipment
Successful completion will prepare delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the organisations Health and Safety Management System.
Cost of course (prices exclude VAT)
At PLT Training – £80 per delegate
Offsite (customer site) – £525 for up to 12 delegates
next course running..
Our services are fully mobile which means we are able to deliver courses in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall but also Nationwide.