Dumper Truck training delegates will able to correctly prepare, safely drive and correctly maintain a dumper truck.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to undertake and be aware of:
- The various checks and maintenance to be carried out before start of work
- Correct and safe methods of starting and stopping engines
- Safety precautions which must be carried out
- Capacities and limitations
- Legal requirements
- Drive site dumpers of various types and capacities
- Drive efficiently and safely under differing site conditions, including gradients.
- Position the dumper correctly for discharging into, and loading from excavations.
- Tow and reverse small trailers
2 days depending on experience
This training can only take place at the clients site