Levels of Pedestrian Pallet Stacker lift truck:
At PLT Training, we offer a range of Pedestrian Pallet Stacker training courses tailored to meet your requirements:
Novice: Little or no experience operating the Pedestrian Pallet Stacker lift truck – 1 to 3 days
Experienced: Has relevant experience operating the Pedestrian Pallet Stacker lift truck but has had no formal training – up to 2 days
Refresher: For Operators who have held their Pedestrian Pallet Stacker certificate for over 3 years – 1 day
Conversion: Hold lift truck certificate on a similar machine and would like to convert to a Pedestrian Pallet Stacker truck – 1 day
Additionally, we provide a attachment and familiarisation course for operators who currently hold a Pedestrian Pallet Stacker lift truck certificate and require to get familiar with either a new Stacker truck or a new attachment within same ABA category.
Pedestrian Pallet Stacker lift truck uses:
Stacker trucks are small but effective trucks that are highly manoeuvrable to carry and pick up loads in heights effectively and safely indoors. A Stacker truck can either be a Pedestrian (walk along) or Rider (sit on) depending on the suitability of the workplace environment.
Main areas Pedestrian Pallet Stacker lift truck training:
The set up of this course is split into the three areas which are the Theory, Pre-Inspection and Practical.
- During the theory our instructors goes through the key relevant Health & Safety legislations, and the specific information regarding safety operation of the Pedestrian Pallet Stacker.
- Pre-Inspection of the Pedestrian Pallet Stacker helps delegates to identify the importance of carrying out checks before operating the truck, and the importance of reporting defects.
- The practical element focus is on practicing to operate the truck safely and correctly accordingly to what the task is.
Benefits of training:
- Teaches necessary skills and relevant job safety knowledge required for the safe operation of the machine.
- Encourages future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- Creates a safe working environment and procedures within the working area of the machine and it’s operator.
- Conforms with all relevant statutory procedures ( e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and relevant Approved Codes of Practice ).
- Provides greater productivity and cost saving as a direct result and maintenance of the training standards.
We can deliver this course as an accredited or inhouse certification depending on the booking requirements. To find out the suited course for yourself please call us now on 01902 862777.