Trainees on the Material Re-handler 360 Training Course will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Material Re-Handler 360 Training
The Material Re-Handler 360 course trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Designed for candidates that are required to operate a Material Re-Handler.
Training available at clients site ONLY.
Book our Material Re-Handler 360 Training
If you require an offsite course, please use our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
DISCLAIMERIt is your responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct course. Refunds will not be issued where you have selected the incorrect skill level.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as an operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Identify major components and explain functions
- Locate and identify steering, driving, and braking controls and explain function
- Be able to identify key controls and understand functions
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Conduct necessary safety checks of working area
- Safely mount and dismount machine
- Stop and start engine and safe manoeuvre of machine
- Prep machine for travel and manoeuvre across various terrains in open and confirmed space
- Manoeuvre machine within operational areas in readiness to undertake processing tasks
- Undertake processing tasks
- Remove and fit attachments
- Knowledge and understanding of unloading and loading procedures for transportation
- Conduct close-down procedures
COST OF COURSE (PRICE EXCLUDES VAT)
NPORS (N722)– £400 per day (plus £40 per person accreditation fee)
ITSSAR/Inhouse– £350 per day (plus £10 per person accreditation fee)
Information clarified at the time of enquiry