- Ensure that employees are adequately trained in accordance with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
- The training includes a simple explanation on the nature of sound, how it can cause damage to hearing, and how workplace noise can be controlled. Practical demonstrations of various types of hearing protection are also included.
Lorry Mounted Crane Training
The Lorry Mounted Lift Crane trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the hydraulic system, operator duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
This training can only take place at the clients site.
Book our Lorry Mounted Crane Training
If you require an offsite course, please use our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
DISCLAIMERIt is your responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct course. Refunds will not be issued where you have selected the incorrect skill level.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as a plant operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Be able to identify steering, driving, and braking controls and explain function
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Safely mount and dismount machine
- Start/stop engine move the machine and stop in a safe manner
- Align machine for travel and manoeuvre safely in laden and unlade state in confined/open space
- Manoeuvre machine in a working area to prepare for lifting and loading tasks
- Conduct all safety checks
- Lift and transfer loads in various locations, load and unload external transport in a safe manner
- Remove, adjust and fit attachments
COST OF COURSE (PRICE EXCLUDES VAT)
NPORS– £400 per day (plus £40 per person accreditation fee)
ITSSAR/RTITB/Inhouse– £375 per day (plus £10 per person accreditation fee)
Information clarified at the time of enquiry