Trainees will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Loading Shovel Plant training
The Loading Shovel trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation and understand the operator’s duties and responsibilities by the end of this training.
Designed for candidates that are required to operate a Loading Shovel.
Training available at clients site ONLY.
Book our Loading Shovel Plant training
If you require an offsite course, please use our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
DISCLAIMERIt is your responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct course. Refunds will not be issued where you have selected the incorrect skill level.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the dangers of working in the industry and responsibilities as an operator
- Working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook in-regards to the use of the machine
- Identify major components and explain functions
- Be able to identify key controls and understand functions
- Maintain PPE related to the loading shovel
- Undertake pre-operational checks aligned to the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Conduct necessary safety checks
- Prep loading shovel for operation and use in a safe and efficient manner
- Consider environmental factors
- Conduct correct storage and transport attachments
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of unloading and loading procedures
- Conduct close-down procedures
COST OF COURSE (PRICE EXCLUDES VAT)
NPORS– £400 per day (plus £40 per person accreditation fee)
ITSSAR/Inhouse– £375 per day
Information clarified at the time of enquiry