Accident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis course provides delegates with extensive knowledge and skill to enable them to understand the various causes of accidents and the approaches of accident investigation, but also gives them an insight of the importance of finding out the initial, underlying and root causes of the accidents through various frameworks.
Through the Accident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis course re-occurrence of these accidents can be prevented by having a pro-active approach with new safety pre-cautions.
Objectives of course:
- State the Definition of an accident, incident and near miss
- Legal, moral and financial implications of accidents and incidents
- Those who have responsibility and authority in the workplace for the investigation of accidents/incidents
- What are the reasons why we conduct incident investigations?
- Deciding on an accident investigation team
- Accident investigation skills from immediate causes to in depth root cause analysis
- Human Error as part of the incident
- Methodology for report writing and documentation
- Practice skills by participation with and Accident scenario and investigate to root cause
Accident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis is one of our popular courses with 97% highly recommending this course. During the course delegates are provided with a number of handouts, and classroom activities to role play various scenarios that delegates may face at their workplaces. The aim is to ensure delegates are fully aware of the steps involved in an efficient accident investigation.
Our Accident Investigation trainers all come from different backgrounds such as Professional Medic, Ex-Military, Mountain Rescue, Industry and are very educated with certificates in NEBOSH, IOSH, First Aid etc. With their knowledge and experience in this field they are able to share their experienced into the delivery of the course and give valuable advice of the do’s and don’ts.
Successful completion of this course delegates are provided with an Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis certificate.
To book or discuss your training requirements please call us now on 01902 862777.